Thursday, July 9, 2009

How To Listen To Ps3 With Headphones

Via Doris - Zwerchwand

Although The Weather for Wednesday and Thursday were not very good, I've brought my mountain of stuff to Graz. After Diplomarbeitskram and excellent food at Hari and Andi, vanilla ice cream crepes with strawberry sauce - why am i still have not come to that? - I'm gecruised with moderate weather in the direction of Haller walls. On the A9, the first disappointment in the direction of the clouds Gesäuse san significantly denser than the west. In still drives to rain ... about two trips twice about ... and just before Ardning a look at the walls of the Hall looks very promising. A little unsure I turned into Gesäuse and have the car at the Buchauer saddle off. Until the house should be Admonter 2.5 hours, so I decide to give proper gas to not have to go in the rain.


(part forest road, some woodland path - in the background Reichenstein; Grabneralmboden stone with book group)

An hour later I'm 600Hm and with an estimated 160 on the pulse of Grabneralm. Once there, the compassion triumphs over the selfish ambition in my backpack and walk a meter Sheik. Then, my speed drops considerably. With an estimated 3 pounds more at the back of the Hm are much more difficult.



(Grabneralm; view of the stone plateau Grabner)


(funeral Triste; cozy mountain path again Admonter house)

After exactly 1.5 h hours I'm at 1720 meters at the Admonter home ... Despite heaps of rain clouds, the view is really impressive. After a gschwind cyclists despite aufziehndem I decide to rain or to look with the camera on the Admonter waiting. Pathless and brittle HERE 5 minutes in a light drizzle to the top ... and then I'm definitely ausgefreakt with the camera. Super distance vision, despite heaps of clouds. The dark sky is part of the evening sun lit - some rain - partly sunny - perfect photo conditions.


(Admonter waiting; Triebener Tauern)



(crest towards Admonter waiting, book rock group)


(Reichenstein group scho ... again; Admonter house)


(Mittagskogel; cloud front in the direction Pleschberg and Grimming)


(Hochtor; Reichenstein group)


(Weng probably evil with stone, stone Grabner)

then still in da A little bit to read at the restaurant with really good Red wine cake, and 10 goes to the Hapfm - the only guest cottage. Until now even a first. Motivated on the alarm clock is set to six. 20 minutes later I felt tears Bran Van 3000 from sleep and my first thought is: on it, "Go shit ... Schlof nu 3 hours and thump as a breakfast a ". As second, "Schiffner have anyway ... and how often the opportunity to host scho thatd soon on the summit are ". After Hinuntertorkeln in the dining room when I'll look out of the window immediately agile ... Fantastic sunrise.


(Grabner stone + rainbow, just after sunrise)

Dick wrapped in soft shell jacket, hood and gloves, I'm me again in perfect light conditions on the path towards the summit. Before I am really awake, I'm already right in the Virgin trail that is at least as fragile as the Admonter waiting - but perfectly restored. In between, the question repeatedly: Hood or helmet ... both funzt despite trying just really ned. Finally put the cold ears. At the top plateau of the mania is back with me through and I shoot 50 photos estimate.


(morning panorama; Admonter way from the house)


(start of Virgin stone)


(Steig book, Virgin Charter)


(Secure and freezing? hot and rely on cotton damping?)



(Buchstein group; Hochtorgruppe)


(Reichenstein group; Söckibärgang)


sprint (, freezing cold at the summit)


(rainbow above the Enns; Grimming)


(Schladming Tauern;? Söckibärgang Pt second )

A onset Drizzle spoiled for me the summit snack and I'm at 10 minutes on the way back to the valley. The Normalabstiegsweg goes through beautiful alpine meadows and would probably even suitable for children - in any case very knee friendly. At eight I'm Grabneralm and harvest surprised that I was already at the top above. After a well-deserved cocoa I take the rest of the way in attack. On the forest race is suddenly surrounded by a Gamskitz. After Anschleichmanöver with complicated camera I notice that the livestock has completely tame. While staring at me with big eyes, I can approach with his head on 5cm. Otherwise, I am simply more of a girls school class - "Puff, puff, puff, like, puff, far, puffing, is the now?" "20 minutes when good part," "NNNAAAAAA ... WOMEN TEACHERS DO I DIE ease out. " Behind a BMI> 28 Horde gym teacher mercilessly whipped the disinterested on the alpine pastures. On the remaining descent I had to realize that, unfortunately, an abbreviation of the way to the gate and had deteriorated further to the creek bed. After a struggle through the brambles at 9 clock in the morning is a really worthwhile trip to end.


(Junior Gang Member, Gams Fearless Freak)

0 comments:

Post a Comment