Saturday, August 8, 2009

Gps Signal Trimble 2010

replacement program Temlberg

multi - pitch FINALLY! ... Although the route is the Berni and I went almost like a rock climbing was secured - it was an adventure anyway. After diligent training in stand and dry in the node of half-mast and pole litter turned out that the technical aspect is also not rocket science. Although the entire company has not somehow been among the top stars of the best mountain climbing experience had been. The process in brief:


(sunset over the LuAG; view from the final stand)

meeting in Sattledt by 7 - then moved out of sheer anticipation of the same Route 2 times. (20 minute detour). Departure from the Restaurant pulpit towards Hütteck - unfortunately at the wrong way. (1.5 hour detour on forest roads, trails and across the country through a swamp) at the entrance finally found the route and take the first disappointment - either because Bernie is damn bad mood today or something wrong there. There are the first doubts on whether we're up to the company. The miserable bleeding to death in a 5-pitch eigenltich was not on the plan. After intensive study of the topography and a further 20 minutes shows that we have entered into some new rock climbing route (approximate level: 7 -). Another 20 minutes free. Climb 2:20 we are finally in the right route - the climbing is consistently good, unfortunately, is the rock not quite dried up. The state building and securing of HMS works according to plan. At the 3rd Stand me is suddenly no longer particularly well - light headache, nausea, and suspected that I simply had too little. After the last two pitches I build the stand to a tree and I will suddenly realize I just get a migraine. Fortunately, I have inserted for emergencies Parkemed and slam me equal to 2 in - with the descent of any forest road dizzy I can not use sneakers headache definitely. On the descent Berni must find their way alone and I'm only able to run after him like a dog the Herrl. After about 30 minutes containing ego then no longer, and I vomit into the bushes ordenltich - Danch my situation to the good fortune will rapidly become better.


(photo on the wall demolition, headache, speibübel and still happy)


(Berni clearly in better shape)

Although the, according to the description, sounds like an absolute disaster - It was not - already rather close to the dreams I had as a child when reading any mountaineering books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment