Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Zing Traveler Camera Bag

support for Yuri area 07/25/2010 searched


How many of you already know, is just the Yuri-section of the homepage most severely disadvantaged. I'm Sorry to write too rare to reports of Yuri manga, appropriate films or books, because I'm busy with the yaoi part already.

However, since more and more visitors to a reasonably well-developed area Yuri do, I'm looking now support, in the form of people who want to help me with reviews and reports. Importance of good spelling and grammar, the ability of a story summary (no spoilers) and would write their own opinions and of course bring the enthusiasm.

You would of course be mentioned, I like it on the home page also a point (team) create, where you can imagine.

reports If you're interested in me,
Koriko@gmx.de

I look forward to creative people who rekindle the Yuri area ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment