Saturday, September 25, 2010

When Do You Need A Uk Drivers License

25.09.2010 - New layout + new reports


The new layout of Like a Dream is finally online! As you can see has been many changes, particularly regarding the distribution and arrangement of the categories. The motto of the new page is called "Rainbow" and I hope you will consent. The idea for this layout I had in July / August, but this time the work was much more expensive, as it not only a page, but several were programmed.

If errors, broken links, or other Inconsistencies noticed reports beg in this thread or via mail to me so I can fix it.

Nevertheless, there are also a few new reports, although not as much as I would have wished for. In addition, I am still not able to with the interview so far, which is then the next update:)

Boys Love
Noble Contract (Short Review)
point of reverse (Short Review)
Punk Rock Heartland (Comics)
Bishonen (Gallery)
Shonen-Ai (Gallery)
Yaoi (Gallery)
Boys Love recommendations (Info)

girls love
Octave (Manga)
A Lollypop or a Bullet (Short Review)
Fried Green Tomatoes (Movie)
bishojo (Gallery)
Shojo-Ai (Gallery)
Yuri (Gallery)
recommendations Girls Love (info)
Glossary (Info)

addition, corrections have been made in some places and the current survey was completed. Have fun looking around and rediscovery of "Like a Dream." To

0 comments:

Post a Comment