27.01.2011-12.30.2010
Finally I get to ask the many reports online that have accumulated for some time on my hard drive. I'm sorry it was so quiet in recent weeks on Like a Dream, but for now you get "the full Dröhnung"
Unfortunately, this time not a single report for the Girls Love this section, but I promise that this will change soon. There are now a memory in the interactive area where you can save you an award (which applies to both the Girls Love, and for the Boys Love range).
where all new reports and updates at a glance:
Boys Love
Gakuen Heaven (Manga)
Cool as you (Short Review)
signal (Short Review)
demons through Luxembourg (Book)
Edens ash (Book)
Edens Asche - Angel of the Roses (Book)
Gakuen Heaven - Version Shichijo (Book)
Eating Out (Movie)
Memory (interactive)
Girls Love
Memory (interactive)
Some advice to all the communion table collector, who write every now and then something about my news. Because of the many spam messages and advertisements I have decided to allow the comments for the time being only registered users. If anybody has any interest here from time to comment on the news, please get in touch with me. I enjoy teaching you a login.
When the news are free kommentierbar again, I'll give it known here. I ask for your understanding!
0 comments:
Post a Comment