Friday, April 25, 2008

How To Make Football Shoulder Pads



My last post ... it seems as if all previous entries works of past times. Faded time. I wonder at that time feelings, they can understand in some places. That represents an interesting experience. In the last two months I've changed a little bit of character. This change is in its bloom, but puberty is its monarchy.
Different extremes have changed or strengthened. Or both. My hatred of humanity is greater from day to day, my love of nature keeps up. But about these changes I would like another time. This entry is therefore more like a diary. For more profound note your subsequent messages. I will work from now to earlier. At the moment I write
with my true friend. I will probably know later, much more to tell about it. But at the moment, unsichbare wall stands between us. A wall of glass. I would also not respond. I have not written anything important to what they could write a novel. Ouch. She answered not, but MSN has its name changed. "The love of disguises its thorns with beauty - but at their tips to expect the most cruel of all poisons. "Apparently a quotation. I will believe it. Why me take this MSN name so? Explain I may have some other time now I have to say any more than that he does . For the first time since we have come so close I wished that she is at. to food. But I do not think that this happens soon. I probably see me as offline. I can not stand it anymore. If we fight or even a (dispute have it much worse than anyone else, because we struggle with the same weapons, same beats, same techniques. We are so similar that a dispute will inevitably in a bloodbath ends. This is perhaps the flip side of a soul mate.
you asked me actually, if everything was okey. And apparently it was itself was not bad in common ... maybe I set too negative? And make a Goldcrest a swan?

Enough of that. I think I'm just too tired for it. The last day I went to bed pretty early to be going to my cold. Each time by one to two clock in the morning. Stand up I'm ten ten steps each morning. I think my sleep pattern is improving accordingly. At half past nine to come down would be my wish, but I'm already very satisfied with ten clock. I must admit it is totally illogical, at first deduct the daily routine of the European time and now that the return projecting pretty soon, looking around to get used to the local. But on this I work. So I can keep in touch with my hand a Swiss and while I spend more time with my family. I miss this - contrary to expectations - already
What brings me to another topic: My Return.. Papierkrammässig hardly anything is done. But my flight is booked. I am registered at the school. And I have a

(!!!) own apartment. To my knowledge, the contract is signed. So my return is guaranteed. I will return FACT! I am alone live ... I can not believe my luck. In the last few weeks / months has crystallized my motto. There is no real theme in the sense that I "force" is to move forward in less good times, but it describes my life pretty well. "No one can ever claim that I had had a boring life." This theme begins with the house fire on the move and that new class to my high school, the bullying this time, my turn to gothic and metal, my love life, the separation of my parents, my annual holiday in Bali mitsammt almost all the relatives here, AP and DOH, the very probable division of my mother's family because of me and my sole Return. Considering that I'm only sixteen years old, I see myself compelled to mention, should continue to run my life in this schedule, I will probably either terrorist, Federal Councillor, President of America, win the Nobel Prize or destroy humanity. If it do not, I would certainly rather boring.


My best friend has fallen very likely. I never thought I could handle, but it hurts me really hard. He assured me that we still have time for each other would. A little jealousy I feel naturally me, he's my best friend and supersedes any other male friends as the unbeaten and unbeatable king, but ... yes, I'm happy for him. His beloved, I do not know either personally or virtually. But I saw pictures of her. It is nice to me, and with her I have a feeling that I find my candle, which he seeks. I really hope so for him. Furthermore
am I got over the loss of my tunnel light. Majority. I still love him more than myself and the pain to see that while he is online, but we have little chance of contact me almost crazy. Since that fateful Saturday and the associated separation contact our level dropped beächtlich. We wrote earlier whenever possible, whenever we were online, so our Korrespondez limited to once a week. Most. I could cry about it. But this has me thinking. Now I know that, even should he start to love me, I will probably go no relationship with him. Although he is the first, because I could really marry (as I'm concerned), with whom I actually wanted to have children! However, I would not vekraften separation. In addition, as much as I love him, he has become my almost does not matter. I mean, apart from my love and my grief about our writing habits I almost never think of him. I did not miss. I have no desire for him about a conversation goes. I hope not even his love. It is not me not care. But he has vacated his position as the second most important man in my "league table". His place is half covered by the other from the United States.
As always, I would have to write much more. Much, much more. But first, I'm tired, I'm sick secondly, thirdly, I can not write while you brush your teeth well and it is already after the fourth one. Just one more thing: If anyone reading this here, I ask that person the Live Journal of Togad (to be found in my Freundeslsite) to be considered. The project Togad do I keep my true friend. Criticism as praise would be more help. I thank reluctant, since it is not certain whether the person reading now is actually there. Expect someone a thank you, he / she write me and I thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment