Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Invitation To Death Anniversary



I once again made some personality tests.

episodes I had done this before, but back then was not the result satisfactory. This time, I like it pretty well.





Disorder Paranoid : Schizoid: Low Schizotypal: Moderate Antisocial : Borderline : Histrionic : Narcissistic : Avoidant : Dependent : Obsessive-Compulsive : - Personality Disorder Test - The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell
Rating
High
High
Low
Low
High
Moderate
Low
High
- Personality Disorder Information
-
I also make a test would come in which circle of hell I am. Apparently my profile fits to various circles, and I would have thought I would come in the wolllüstigen.
!


Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level Purgatory (Repenting Believers) Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers) Level 2 (Lustful) Level 3 (Gluttonous) Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious) Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy) Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics) Level 7 (Violent) Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers) Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous) Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test
Score
Very Low
Very Low
Very High
Moderate
Moderate
Extreme
Extreme
Very High
High
Very High

0 comments:

Post a Comment