idea of Misanthropin
Again I have a phase. Slowly, it is almost boring. Today it was a melancholy, nostalgic phase. Coupled with some heartache and sadness. In fact you could in the early stages as "I do not care all and I could almost cry" define. Then fell into nihilism, and even broke up with the nostalgia of the time, currently they only overshadowed me. The melancholy and deep sadness remained. Also, the heartache sits somewhere in the shade. The one I love seems to be overwhelmed by my love. But I did not want to here my Heart out. Or at least not the realm of love.
Much more must be written down my thoughts before they evaporate. The entry title says it all. If hate angels. Since I've seen a video of images of RIP-ResistantX with the song in the background, I can not listen to without ResistantX to Reb or vodka to think. To their actions. At its message. And in the gaps which they have hitnerlassen. I'm also pretty sure that Subway to Sally this exact topic with "If hate angel" theme. Hence the song is simply stunning, even if I every time I hear that it has to fight back tears. It may sound narcissistic and egozentrischt ... okay I'm narcissistic and egocentric
... but it reminds me of myself. On the one hand, I would like to send the message to the society, but I do not waste my life for something that would get the least. On the other hand, I was often seen as an angel. My best friend called me even guardian angels. Looking back on the last years, I dare say that I too have done some good. My last ex told me how well I would have done it, how much confidence he had won through and through me. My best friend, because I realize it without apparently passed through a difficult time. My top friend, I returned the hope my best friend I've maybe saved from depression, but certainly dissuaded from suicide thoughts. Yes, I look back I see that my past life was not wasted. That some of my friends did quite a bit to know me to be friends with me, or my life in general. This all sounds more self-centered, sound as it should. What I really want to say is that I can say in the face of death "I have accomplished something.". Although not a success in AP will be something similar or even heroic DOH ... but at least something of a hand so small and also as powerful as joy to my friends. I go from this world, no matter what kind and wise, so I have moved at least a tiny bit. I have the people I loved, helped. have lived - Will I die, I can say that I - even if it should be tomorrow. I did not know many things yet not seen. But one with me not the quantity but the quality. And what is more fulfilling than to be certain for some people was the angel? What is more reassuring than the knowledge, leave a gap in unfüllbare loved ones? It is unlikely to happen, that my death as I hope for him. But my desire to move something that reminds stay, will come true. And if it is only in the memories of loved ones ... what interested I called the mass and faceless? Who knows? Maybe my loved ones will tell me ... their friends, their family, perhaps their children. My memory will live on even now. I will not be immortal will get well no entry in Wikipedia and this site will read little more than five people in her existence. But you will remember me. Who knows how many to come? In how many I will be able to help realize my need? Who knows ... maybe I will but immortal ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment