Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blood In Stool After Acl

After a long long time ....

So here I am now almost 2 years and again an entry.
It has changed a lot in time, who would have thought.
friends who were temporarily away are back, some are over - well, actually only one, but that is no longer just a shame.
in 6 days I'm 1 year and 3 months with my girlfriend.
Today I own for 3 weeks in my first apartment.
And strangely, I really have a ... Now, I would not "admirer" call ... a young man who is interested in me. Viewed from the pros and cons side, a relationship would also work well, but somehow ...
I'm confused ...
Sure, I love my girlfriend, without question, but ... Yes, and that's where my thoughts are never more ...
this stupid "but"! Something bothers me, I know not just what.
and since I was a Man, am the times tends to make mistakes that I have ever scared me to choose something.

further in the text.
now I'm in the 2nd Year of training (sometimes in 3) can arrive, work with clients to appointments and I hope that next year I am adopted. We'll see =)

What has not changed: I still watch Darker than black and QAF XD "
I also am a teacher's favorite (even if my grades are not perfect)
I have great friends with whom I always fun to have Cons, but among people I still do not like to go.
away from and sometimes is really great, I enjoy that right, but you must always connect me in the ass that I ever venture out the door =_="""
I intend to fitness Studio go to
I will read there are still many many books, but my manga sell gradually. Karin Slaughter, one of my favorite female author, has brutally murdered in her latest novel my favorite character ... so I'm still not get over and I'm considering to buy the next book at all ... I would rather consider myself again to Ildiko of Kürthy and Lara Adrian \u0026lt;3

back to his friends: In my BS
time I met two great girls, my Ritsu and my Mugi =) You are great, girls, and I am grateful that its me and my moods endure =) Especially with you, my Hannah, I have so much fun! Marzipan eat in bed and stories about other guys, and experiences to tell the world is something I really appreciate it being a girl!
Another super-sweet and lovely girl is my Lucy! Although we have met over the net, but it works just fine, and a meeting is indeed planned =) I love you totally love, my Puschelwuschel-Dandelion Dandelion! Ah, and she writes so amazingly great stories *___* If you have started to read, you can not just stop \u0026lt;3
Those who have read my last entry, remember Yama =) My love Fanny, fortunately, the contact is gone again and we write letters back and forth =) I love you and wants good relations remain so, and you maybe draw a little closer in my direction!

... so somehow I've lost the desire grad XD "

you write a la "The Story of Us "....

0 comments:

Post a Comment