Monday, May 10, 2010

How Do I Remove The Frame From A Travel Trailer

Update: Evaluation of Easter egg hunt

As you can see, I have resigned myself to the progress and is now using a news system ... again and again I was also advised to use one, now finally I have set myself and what range matching fitted ...

moment There's still time for detailed updates missing (I have private vielum the ears), I would at least use the time to evaluate the competition:

Sorry, have so few people participated, that I will forego future well to other competitions. It is very unfortunate, but not to change, unfortunately. I will soon devote more of Pure Review writing, for such a competition is in many ways a lot of work.

But here are the winners: 1st

Space Rishu chan (Anja Darmstadt): Kiss of Blood 1 (sig), Do not Worry Mama (eng), merchandise (Fire Angels)
second Place: noir snow (Carola Jäckel): Only the Ring Finger Knows 1-2 (eng), merchandise (Fire Angels)
third Place: Ciel (Regina Jakovenko): Saihoshi- The Guardian (English), merchandise (Fire Angels)

Congratulations!
Thanks to all who participated to the profits go out in the coming days. Happy reading!

However, there are some minor updates:

Like a Dream
Awards
Webreviews

Thanks for the Awards and Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment