Monday, November 8, 2010

If Pokemon Had Genatals

searched Christmas stories and illustrations!

Hi, in the round ...

Christmas approaches, I have decided to offer this year on my website Like a Dream an advent calendar and to enjoy every day the visitor with a little surprise. But of course, must be filled, and for 24 doors I urgently need writers and illustrators who help me with small illustrations and stories here. Therefore looking for short stories and pictures about Christmas, Advent, Christmas or winter in general. Of course they should be homoerotic, that is M / M or F / F should be included as a couple.

Because the site is to have legal for minors are not allowed explicit things, I'm going to PG16 with, say indications are okay, but it should not be dependent Certificate 18.

interested can contact you. I have a few writers for the Boys Love the area, also a writer for the Girls Love Calendar, but far as the of course not. Participants are of course linked, possibly also presented on the page in appropriate areas. Also planned is the calendar of the end of the Christmas hustle and bustle to keep online and stories would then get a permanent place on the page. Who wants to join

reports best as quickly as possible with me. I am pleased to support. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment