As you can see it from is something new on the 01/12/2010 Like a Dream - an Advent calendar . I always wanted to do something once so this time have I sat down and realized the whole thing. Look forward to the time 01.12.!
From there we move on and you can find behind the door illustrations, stories and graphics. It's worth every day to look over. At this point I would like a big thank you to all who support me in the calendar. I am especially glad an advent calendar for both areas have to - it is precisely the Calendar Girls Love many unpublished illustrations and stories will contain.
Otherwise, there are some reviews, this time are predominantly German artists and anthologies in the spotlight.
Boys Love
Hungry Hearts 5 (Short Review)
Japan Dreams (Short Review)
Wilder butterfly (Short Review)
girls love
Hungry Hearts 4 (Short Review)
From there we move on and you can find behind the door illustrations, stories and graphics. It's worth every day to look over. At this point I would like a big thank you to all who support me in the calendar. I am especially glad an advent calendar for both areas have to - it is precisely the Calendar Girls Love many unpublished illustrations and stories will contain.
Otherwise, there are some reviews, this time are predominantly German artists and anthologies in the spotlight.
Boys Love
Hungry Hearts 5 (Short Review)
Japan Dreams (Short Review)
Wilder butterfly (Short Review)
girls love
Hungry Hearts 4 (Short Review)
0 comments:
Post a Comment