varastettulapsi @ 2010-12-04T22: 38:00
Today's day started surprisingly quietly, without incident. Posted 4 postcards and a letter to the German (congratulations on Christmas, I hope, by the time comes) Congress in a foreigner, has put books ... On the way to the metro taught German ...
Yesterday the session. The first computer was quite successful, except that the long awaited start of set-off and otmeku in zachetonoy book put me on the Monday after checking the abstract. Still devil is not so bad as he is painted.
However, listening to a German on Monday, I am very much afraid. And it's not that I have something I can not hear - on the contrary, even without knowing some words can calm all play. But once off the record, I have somehow the memory is just what I'd have to write. I'm afraid something is not time to write ... Fear comes to panic. Of course, this is not a tragedy, but it ... German. And so it is for me - holy ...
and wants to Germany ... Just somewhere ... Or something do. Because of the excitement before the Monday I can not do anything ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment