12/12/2010-new Reviews
Despite the advent calendar, the surprises you every day with new stories, pictures and small GFXs, I will not save new reviews! The last few weeks have again shown some reports, particularly in Germany a number of interesting mangas are published.
" Vassalord " I was convinced this presented a bit more detail, since I use the manga to find Charley and Rayflo awesome and he deserves more than just a short review. Also, I'm glad the Girls Love Artbook section open at last with two artbooks, which this year have come on the market. "Nostalgia " here is a real gem and should be in every collection, while I was the collection of "Yuri Hime Chronicles" but a bit disappointed.
I also have up my mind "Like a Dream" to give finally a newsletter. To give you immediate information more quickly about the latest news and updates, and moreover also has the latest scene news about the national and international markets. Join now equal to:) Here
all new reports include:
General
Newsletter
Boys Love
Vassalord (Manga)
Bittersüße Erkenntnis (Short Review)
Der bittere Kuss der Lüge (Short Review)
Gate (Short Review)
Snow Flake (Short Review)
Sugar sweet Sugar (Short Review)
Girls Love
Nostalgia (Artbook)
Yuri Hime Chronicles (Artbook)
Ich wünsche allen einen schönen dritten Advent und viel Spaß beim Lesen :)
" Vassalord " I was convinced this presented a bit more detail, since I use the manga to find Charley and Rayflo awesome and he deserves more than just a short review. Also, I'm glad the Girls Love Artbook section open at last with two artbooks, which this year have come on the market. "Nostalgia " here is a real gem and should be in every collection, while I was the collection of "Yuri Hime Chronicles" but a bit disappointed.
I also have up my mind "Like a Dream" to give finally a newsletter. To give you immediate information more quickly about the latest news and updates, and moreover also has the latest scene news about the national and international markets. Join now equal to:) Here
all new reports include:
General
Newsletter
Boys Love
Vassalord (Manga)
Bittersüße Erkenntnis (Short Review)
Der bittere Kuss der Lüge (Short Review)
Gate (Short Review)
Snow Flake (Short Review)
Sugar sweet Sugar (Short Review)
Girls Love
Nostalgia (Artbook)
Yuri Hime Chronicles (Artbook)
Ich wünsche allen einen schönen dritten Advent und viel Spaß beim Lesen :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment