Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Demo Derby Cake Topper
Today was my first time at the Hard Rock Café, as the guitarist played there. Before that, accurate foul on him, flew by my anger, I hardly saw him. Our relationship is at the moment, more or less in balance. Today's self-discovery is that I realized that my L-Ex was right and I can hardly blame him, that he harbored a grudge against me several times (with his ill-aborts our relationship is a mistake in turn); I leave to - from my anger at those innocent people and others - more or less. It is not uncommon that in my anger for one person to another to get ready, because they dared to say something which caused my Unwollen. It used my L-Ex, which was often the whipping boy, to my N-Ex as a wimp easy prey and now it's just the Guitarist. At some point I will lose it all by my (male) friends - except, of course, my candle, at it I would never do something like this - it's clear to me, but as with any other bad qualities of my self I do not see any compulsion to act. Of course, action is needed, but I can postpone it and to forget at some point. I do not know what the reason for my Unwollen to change myself to be provoked, but whatever it is, it seems to be extremely disturbing. On the one side it could relate to my narcissism, that I feel so perfect that it's a shame myself into (I think maybe) to something worse. On the other hand - what is "desirable" and realistic - it could be the fear of self-change, the moment I'm already through drastic changes, which I may sustain in any way (so that both mood swings, as the decline of DOH AP mentioned), but the unintentional or not personally certain changes. How should I deal with self-inflicted, this would weaken my self-confidence? Even though I am convinced that my narcissism has risen, I am sure that this is an externally induced narcissism, by all the attention, which consists of less frightened curiosity but more out of admiration kind caused. And my self-confidence seems to have increased in any way. Granted, it is also not fallen, but I feel this is a reason for concern. Eswürde I fear, be reduced if I experimented on me. And that what I need it the least, is a fallen self-confidence. me busy, but not only this problem. So far it worked good to be AP-interested, without having to open stand by it. I am not shy in front of the official "candidate", but nevertheless I feel it is a significant step which should be weighed. And now it is pressing. To 31 I have to make up my mind spätistens. At least it runs with the "know-Anner be" forward. Although none of them read my entries, but it could be that I will soon find friends here. Where that would be rather a disadvantage, I would like to hide my entries before German eyes until after DOH or other my death, ohni they need to keep secret.
Here is 04:24, I must stop would still read a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment