Mein Selbstfindungtrip geht weiter. Ich bin mir nun zu etwa 80-90% sicher, dass ich so etwas ähnliches wie zwei Seelen in mir habe. Dies ist eher bildlich gemeint, passt jedoch: Ich habe meine sanfte und meine rüde Seite. Die Safte ist jene, welche der Guitarist einmal als Prinzessin bezeichnet hatte. Sie ist für Frieden auf der gesamten Welt, gegen jegliche Gewalt, sie liebt Blümchens*x, hört je nach dem sogar melancholischen Pop, eher aber Dinge wie Rock, Gothic, Mittelalter, from New Wave and Electro-like or even if it is precisely now. She loves to look beautiful, artistically painted to be, to portray himself to write down their thoughts and their narcissism can be sprayed. She is in the truest sense of the word a princess, gentle, rather quiet, very melancholy, occasionally depressed and sometimes even a little pity. Which is usually compared to the rude, hard side of me. This is joyfully violent, rebellious, politically and socially interested, but mostly set oppositional. The makeup is less jun, but darker, just the clothes. The male side used more often black than the princess, who like red and combinations of uses. Rivets and Co. can only be found in the coarse side. In general, the two pages as they are by name imagining feminine the princess, the male side rather rude. The Princess even think about it to get back to Bali and live here again, after school, which abhors the unadorned website. Of course, both also partially matching opinions (such as that man to blame for the Zerstörrung the earth), but other solutions (Princess: What the hell, I'm not always long, rude page: kill all people!). The guitarist said it was the case with all. I believe him that, but I doubt that it is in the ground in every person. I think I'm an extreme, but maybe I'm just melodramatic.
My front right side of the brain just starts to pound, my whole body is hot and even though I am sitting in front of the fan without clothes, I do not warm to hot. I think my current swimming in the pool in the rain (was rschkalt *) has not done me good. I think after this post I'm going to bed Stuertz.
I just made a test:
| Rating | |
| : Moderate | Schizoid Personality Disorder |
| Moderate | Schizotypal Personality Disorder |
| Very High | Antisocial Personality Disorder |
| Moderate | Borderline Personality Disorder |
| Moderate | Histrionic Personality Disorder |
| Moderate | Narcissistic Personality Disorder |
| Moderate | Avoidant Personality Disorder |
| High | Dependent Personality Disorder |
| Moderate | Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder |
| Moderate | -- |
| -- Personality Disorder Info - | is remarkable that the narcissism and paranoia are set only as a medium ... as it shows once again that these tests can not be trusted.
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment