Sunday, December 23, 2007

Diesel Filter How Often




My last entry is already some time ago. I never felt the desire to carry on. But now I must be near. If too much has happened. On the one hand, with its guitarist back all right, so more or less at least. We have not seen for sure two weeks. Next Sunday I'll go see my mom, her friend, two friends of us and maybe my aunt to the Hard Rock Café to play him there. But I think our relationship is flattened ... to my question whether he would stay his future children of the opposite sex, He said his son is not so, but the daughter. Since I'm exploding inside. Normally I would have yelled at him, but here with the people you can save yourself this, who have their opinion, the change they do not accept other opinions and most of them with a shrug. Well, whatever, he will not care about me, with every new day. I think I slide back into one of my assozial phases. She has also leave it for a long time in coming.
The Guitarist told me recently that I had changed quite a bit, would not be as influenced by the Gothic style (which he meant that I am attracted more colorful and have long worn or rivets neck strap or black lipstick have), I would have verwandelnt into a princess. With Prinzession he says happily not the cheesy stuff and I need him (unfortunately) give even right. I have more red than black on, however, no other colors are on me, does not so colorful. Collar rivets and lipstick were forbidden me to take public udn for what I should make up at home? Otherwise, I've got boxes of donated confidence, so that the princess agrees though, I see myself as a princess but rather of death. And could not the greater difference between body and soul are more, as my appearance is always white, thickened, my soul to more and more absolute black. I think not more directly to DOH, but it is in the ground in every thought from me. I will be aggressive, angry, am full of hatred. This hatred is not discharged, which is probably worse.
I did just finished for today's families output. And once again am incredibly in love with myself. This narcissism will continue until tomorrow afternoon.



I think I should incorporate something profound, otherwise, this entry is so for nothing. Since I am from these groups participate in discussions where MySpace and me some scales fall from my eyes. I cherished aggression against society, since I mutated into Goth, but with every day to increase this. The company, the other singles, the company which boasts of being oh-so tolorant intolorant but is against the intoloranten. This is sickening! Maybe I am repeating myself, but even if that can not be said often enough. Today's society is against this sooo bad and neo-Nazis, against the rights and Skninheads (to time in this department are raging). They sat skinheads with neo-Nazis like to swallow the difference between neo-Nazis and all the legal rights entitle extreme right and condemn any thoughts. At much the media are to blame, that's for sure, but who will, and his mind or his Brain uses that should not be so stupid and give all the blind faith! But that's what happened! And perhaps it is just those who read the scribbling here may eventually clear, because most are the few who are thinking about! The others remain in their bubble, unable to open for other opinions. I begin to explain not so, where is the difference between the above mentioned groups, but there are plenty of informative Internet sites. I let my anger run free only here! Name tolorant and are intolorant! That really is an embarrassing action! At least in the dub Intoloranten tolorant not want to but their attitude! Not that it would free
intolorant they are of the debt, but that point of view of any right-thinking a lot more honest than the self-fixed left. Here I must interrupt

to give something important place before I go. This entry DOH is slid back into my thoughts. In one of the above-mentioned groups, I've gschrieben MySpace, I had the time behind me in what I had been thinking about school massacres, in the sense that they commit themselves to shake up the company. And that I have learned that there are other ways with the same goal. The former is of course a lie. The latter is the truth, there are other ways in which I could reach the same to move the company to consider. But a school shooting is the best way. If you want to give you the ear of the people, then you have to do something, what they shocked. The more shocking, the more will get more attention from more people, and thou in today's society it has to be something serious, worse, malicious, that they are shocked. When a school massacre, they are shocked. The more I kill, the better. On the one hand, there are few people less dannein on this earth, which they can zerstörren, on the other hand I am so genrzübergreifende get attention. My goal would be at least 50 people. The only way I can reach the people, at least I hope I can reach them. And if not, it just shows that society is just that, for I believe them: stupid, stupid, brainless and useless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment