Monday, August 18, 2008

How To Get Aegis Wing In Uk

sucide_angel @ 2007-12-24T04: 03:00

Now it's done! In four hours I sat in the car, which brings me to the airport. A small procession we will be, because my ex-affair will come either by car or on motorcycle, as well as its best friend. Who knows about whether even more, because I know not too much. I have to shower me yet, make up, comb ... my room looks like ten bombs had gone off, but yesterday evening it was even worse, because you could not even take a step. My brother will help me then, too slow in putting away everything. Once I gave my mother a few songs, my baby is ready for the trip. So now it's really going on!
Internet will be made in the worst case in the first three weeks. Until then! I wish all the best, thank you, thank you very much. If my plane crashed
... well:) Will you hear it well xD Absturzt When I think of all people ... and I wish they would share my fate.

this in mind: Adios! Selamat was-also-always!

0 comments:

Post a Comment