So, therefore, first of all a big apology to you, Fanny, because it took so long: I'm really sorry, I just could not do and had to filter out what I want here so important Hini o;
Sun, Friday, 8/22/2008:
It was soooooo early start mitm train up to Greifswald! God, I was broken, but that it cost much less and I've seen you sooner! On the train I want to say not at all great, that was boring xDD The last couple of hours before we finally seen, but then I was pretty jittery, o, I'm just so happy to see you again dolle and was excited! Finally, finally, finally!
And then you were already at the platform - I am insanely happy =) And your friend, then yes, I also met the same - you are such a cute couple> _ \u0026lt;It goes well on each other! And Bella - jaaah, yes I like dogs, but she was really nice (and what you have taught her tricks for xDDD)! True love, I found that we were picked up and our luggage was taken * o *! This is of course not >_\u0026lt;!!
The first thing we have done after we have once again rumgegrinst stupid and embraces us, was: eat! xD "Yeah, well, human needs, I'm sorry xD It was really delicious and so I finally had time to rest really it! Right after that we went even further
.... We had to nja wanted, still get the gift - the little hamster! Even if you had forgotten the photo album - that was just gabs later pick out the hamster xD indeed true n act for themselves xD But the seller was really nice and that was even one that is really known about added. _. - But this other critters gibts then in my net xD ""
When the purchase was over, we are already on your old home xD (formerly the Hotel, blah blah) And I've seen your mother again, that was great> _ \u0026lt;and also your brother - I've unfortunately xD "
coffee and cake gabs so happy, full of delicious * _ *
And your mother can really have a good time = D I like it very much! Next year is also a map again, I promise!
... let me think ....
Ah ... aaaahh .. since then started to rain hats x_X Always mist term weather when I'm with you, man, Yama xD!
I must consider grad when we went for then ....
Well, no matter xP "was to separate the evening so hard already, but it was really nice to be able to say one sentence:" Until tomorrow, "Okay, we said at the Tele, too, but so .... We have indeed seen again, that was the beauty and I wish it was always like that! I need you near me ... really!
Saturday, 8/23/2008:
Are we not in the zoo? And was not bad weather again? xD Nja was nice there =) Even though I was a bit annoyed because some things. Feeding the fish and annoyed The swans seemed fun to make xD "" I was more the terrarium very cool! And the guinea pigs and rabbits were so cute> _ \u0026lt;I'll be absolutely "mine" and "yours" show! The two are really cute!
the Saturday I was also so great because we are good time for us because times were =) boys can girls also quiet time alone, it was almost n drama xD! It was really nice to go shopping with a girlfriend, as if it was perfectly normal! My mother always puts it, that it is a special friendship, if you look at it as normal, but you know there is a something special! You are just very * _ *! Again with you at home - yes, exactly, your apartment, very smart =) - yes the guys are going again - even to go for a walk, but that was before I think and then again to ... Beer (?) To get? - Removed silly moments -! Although we have seen almost entirely away, the evening was really nice! (And I really am amazed that you eat over the Internet was ordered O_O) just a shame that we even had to do it again to the hotel, o;
Sunday, 8/24/2008:
I can not believe it, that you believed me, I had no gift for you xD "But that was the surprise of at least greater! I hope you liked the stuff still! I will not list here, well, that's all up to you =)! Your Gebbie was generally very kind and nice, I found that your friend has taken place already times, so I could congratulate you beautiful =)
When your parents then yes gabs again coffee and cake (and for me your brother to see)! The get-together I miss pretty doll ... and even when we had to go, I was very sad to say goodbye ;___; But I'm coming back (A promise not a threat xD)! On the way back we are was not quite sure how we are running the best because we wanted to borrow still nen film. You've then decided to use "My friend, the water dragon" and I found the film really nice (even if the cattle has annoyed in the beginning xD) was just stupid, that we are extra to McDoof, because we wanted those colored glasses as a reminder and then it no longer existed U_U! Regardless, we had that was worth a lot!
The get-together was also really nice, as then Fred was there and also your Brother came =) The night had to be made by xDD Jaaah, most have done it too well, Yama xD! But I'm also partial to sleep u_u!
The worst was that we knew that it was the last hours ....
Monday, 25/08/2008:
When we went to the station that is was quite the mood on the ground ... (Yeah, we were tired too xD)! Fortunately, we have made some photos - thanks for sending, I'll see you again I always like to >_\u0026lt;!!!
with guys on the side you can not just say goodbye ..... -.- "
We'll meet again =)
Objectively, I know, and I have not told everything in detail, but it had now simply be perpetuated and recorded!
The days when you were really nice, I've enjoyed the time and you already missed the train again! But yes, it was not goodbye forever - it never was and never will be like this I'm up to!
Did you love \u0026lt;3
Taichi
0 comments:
Post a Comment