self-discovery
Today I had once heard the question "Are you doing just so" and earlier in an e-mail a "allegations" of audition . Read I do not know if I should laugh or cry. The question came from someone I did not know the accusation is not. Because during my big question mark. Not that I ever believed, namely I was serious. I'm for it too extreme? Or fickle? Anyone who knows me (as a reference, I could tell Mellie aka Sandfrauchen, she knows me better than anyone else), it should know that I'm acting. But not for my hatred. Via the Internet it is hard to let hatred sound as such, to show him, even if the terms of her completely full. For most shows hatred with insults. Even if I would have to be carried away, However, there was no expression of humanity, not an insult, which would be substantial enough that it would hurt enough. I can scold them as useless, fraudulent, pseudo liable in jegwilligem sense, but to express my hatred in insults, I can not do. So much for the explanation. I did not know that make so many people hate about my thoughts, I find this really amusing. Moreover, those who believe not me, to be happy with it. Who scolds me as a pseudo-Misantrophin should look up the definition. But all in all - I do not care. You're only human after all, is not it? Furthermore
. From the bottom of the already mentioned I would like to mail for me and all (in interest) readers to clarify something, and that my political views, I am left. But not blind, and most of all, patriotic. Who between rights and Patriots can not differentiate, as usual, beat you to the definition. As I've mentioned a thousand times and told: I'm basically neutral compared with a foreigner, I do not even know this. However, when I on it (they) know something, this changes. Either positive (integrated, adapted, good German, patriotic by Switzerland to) or negative (language in the style of "hey, hey man, all kla?"; Deification of the country of origin and deliberate isolation from other nationalities). I certainly give everyone a chance, even although I have prejudices. And - this, I admit it - I have. But as I said, I give everyone a chance. Evt. the prejudices remain applied, even though I have this person may actually would, so I go it (example of a foreigner [Region Balkans] in my class. I have a stale taste in my mouth when I talk to him, but actually he is very friendly , so I overcome me every time and always fighting against my prejudices, hoping that they disappear). Actually, I'm in the middle politically, but because there the CVP (because I love my prejudices and I will never fight, a kick to Christianity!) is, I prefer to call myself left. This is also my feminism. Maybe I am a political "miracle". Look at it as you want it, I am proud to be a patriot left. Point. To this I would
to "Between death and life" ... the idea has brought me a song with the lyric "Live for this!". What brings more? To live for something or die for something? What are the benefits to the operator what the cause more? I personally can not decide ... rather live for something? You could do much more for the cause, be much more helpful. It would bring one a satisfying, however small, any sense of achievement. But what is honourableness as to the cause to die? What is more satisfying than to give up his life for the setting to sacrifice it to the older ones? Martyrdom ... a dream. Lack of time I will discuss another time to continue ... but only just my opinion: I like living for a cause, for my attitude, I dedicate it to heart and blood. But in the end to die for my life would finish with an incredible climax. With its peak.
0 comments:
Post a Comment