Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wedding Ceremony In Spanish Samples




... we do not live long ', not live as long'! Ohja, in less than a week in Geneva conducted an experiment that could allegedly cause a black lock, then that would engulf all of us. And anything I tell you I've never been so excited about a day! This is everything else in shadow. I personally do not think that this black hole is created, but the idea would be much too nice. But we namely time - only for a second - at, we would indeed be our - and the lives of all other creatures - seal next Wednesday ... Not only the creatures would perish! Any structure built by us, all oh-so adorable Wonder - within seconds they were gone. We would probably not even realize what happened ... and I hope that we would, just so I could enjoy this moment. If I am presenting it to me so ... It will probably be in the morning ... what a nerve, because then I would hold out for an hour in French! Unfair. I probably would be the time point at home. Maybe even on the computer, perhaps at dinner, maybe I would still do their homework - what irony! Also, it would be pretty bad ... I do not see at home, people screaming in fear, they see not break out in panic to their God or in tears. Although I think I will go shopping first, which I would do that. Oh, there is no one glaubn me how much I long for the black hole! This has nothing to do with suicidal thoughts, but with the fulfillment of my deepest desire: the end of humanity.
Before I lose myself in here too far, I would still get rid of something:
to the Balkans grades in my class: I did it! It cost me some trouble, but I've actually put behind me! He is accepted not only by me, but I like him even somehow, I feel at least a little sympathetic.

on - perhaps never-bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment