Thursday, August 28, 2008

How Long Does Pid Last

Lost - words to my best friend

thought I'd get in the game "love" lost XD
crap xD
Well .....
I still Kazuki (my Love) and Fanny (thanks, that you are trying have that I will never forget >.\u0026lt;)!!
In recent days much has happened, I had very very nice time, but now also lost my love (but feelings can have on one side and I have taken it, or I feel as if it would not have been seriously) and also my best friend that I thought he would stay with me - now he does not answer me once again! And that's just because my feelings are not what they want other people .... I'm sorry that I live for me to control my emotions can not and nothing will help it if I want to hurt someone NOT fall in love or something! I wanted to never do something someone - sry, but I was very direct - if you - no, you - now you are hurt / are, then unfortunately that is your own fault, no matter how hard the now sounds ..... This time I really behave correctly .... you have deceived me then, you have it done again this time too! You have condemned me for something for which I can not - Rejoice: he does not want me And all this will you do with a single "apology" (okay, repeated Males) again? I am sorry ,.... I am in fact not easy to have .......
I am disappointed and very hurt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment