The attempt to grasp the weekend into words
I prefer to be a totally comprehensive report but it is somehow very difficult to take all this into words.
on Thursday there is not much to tell, I arrived 3 hours later than planned at the hotel. But I got to know Julia, a SPN fan from Germany. :-D
evening we were all at the bar, having some drinks. Misha, Richard and Jason were there, but tucked away in the adjoining restaurant. When Richard left the room, he waved to us yet. Since I was already happy. Could foresee no idea what would happen the whole story.
Friday, it went off time: The
Regestrierung should leave at 9:00 to go but the crew already in place at 8:20. Everything was very well organized and went very quickly. We then have first checked the schedule and planned, when will we do something.
Well what can I say .... Misha's panel was up first and then everything was planned so closely that I decided to put my Cosplay already noon, because I wanted to take the picture with Misha.
My girls were thrilled when I rang them and they had at one time Castiel on. We all went down together, where fans have all waited. All me to start, but in a positive way. At this time, but nobody asked me for a picture.
Misha's panel began. 2 micros were left and right of the stage and you had to make to stand in line to ask. in my head took place just a film: you wear the cosplay, this is your chance! So I quickly ask one about it and got up to run forward. His view was awesome xD
I posted my question and then came the moment when I died: Misha took my class outfit, but the tie I was wearing false. for I was bound correctly but it bears castiel falschrum forever. He has also done more wrong. when he got me on stage everything in me screamed "OMG OMG OMG OMG!" the knot I have solved nothing left. When he did answer my question, he came upon the subject and has apologized, as I said, "I'll just wait here then." the fans had to laugh so and he did not know why until we have explained it to him. I must tell you
not know how fucking amazing it was.
changed from that moment on, everything. After the panel I was asked for all photos. When I was finished with misha's picture, waited five fans in front of the door and really wanted a photo. that was soooo cool.
Becky has been in the evening for their cosplay appears ready made, it was Dr Sexy, aka Gabriel! Trickster. spontaneously, we decided to put together our presentation simple, and act as a duo. as we Camui as impala came to the lobby, everyone was very excited and we should always take pictures. we were practically on the other side ^ ^ you can imagine what the feeling is not even a was. Suddenly people came to us and treated us like we were stars or something. Our performance was brilliant, but improvises awesome. Camui, Becky and I came together with bloody mary in the final.
How then went on, I'll tell you later. room service is here right now;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment