Thursday, April 8, 2010

Difference Between Brown And Black Stool

JIB report part 3

Saturday.


Before it went wrong with the panels, was killed Easter egg and the guests threw ourselves to the chocolate. Jason looked at me in the crowd and threw me specifically to what. ~ Cool ~ ^ ^ after that was
richards panel. so many people were not there, because there were jared jared & jim and photo ops at the same time and jensen misha and gave autographs. a very relaxed so round, in which one could be in peace with Richard talking.
course was the topic of underwear back on and he explained procedure again, and that a the fan in the whole hand should take. "I think we already have someone for that part!" He looks around, sees me and points at me. And what do I do? scream out "NOOOO!" xD "are you sure I should do that?" He said, "come on, this is your moment to shine And you should all buy her drinks tonight for doing this!" I, "will you buy me one, too?" "YES!" okay, from the time when there was nothing to shake it. I was already an old hand on stage, lol.
next jensen up something. the hall was full and I was really terrified that somebody had the idea to ask stupid questions. But except for a exceptions, two, we had to ask almost only new:) Jared crashed Jensen's panel, so that was somehow Warehouse but it was still funny.
to Steve's panel I did not go (until then I only knew a little music of his, but got myself autographs of Richard and Jim. Jim I thanked the accounts of his and told him about Andy. He seemed very concerned and said I should him the link to send blog to be on facebook, which I also made the afternoon.
Jared's autograph I got it relatively quickly. Anglo-pass had the advantage that you could anywhere before, so I have nowhere been waiting longer than 5 minutes . Jared has hair on the chest by the way, but no piece bothers me;) he was very nice too have, asked him if he has a good time here and I thank him that he was there. Jared
After I got even an autograph from Misha. Julie recognized me immediately. Misha looked at me and said, "I thought you would not take it off!" than the ties. MA because he had said that day that I would not change. misha ^ ^ sorry I asked "did you miss me?" and from him came a toternstes "no, I did not miss you!". haha, I love this man xD
if he had known that this was not the last time he sees me ... and just sat there and back on my excitement. I was sooo nervous. clear, there was now no longer a problem to go on stage. after all, I already had a couple of times made. but how would react misha? with humor? or would be Stuertz clif on me and tear up in the air? yet to clarify a few things, I talked to Danielle, because I just had to know how I should collect all the underwear and Sun Daniela I took a part of my excitement.
clock 15:10, Misha's Panel.
Alll knew that I would bring everything into the roll. Some nodded at me knowingly. After a few questions were asked, I stood also in the line of questioning and said erika (which are always asking clarifies a) what I had in mind and that Danielle had been informed.
and then it was my turn ... misha looked at me, so after the motto: you again!
he noted that today I do not my outfit was. no, I was wearing Jason's shirt, because rocks of this man (you hear on the video;)). exactly what I said, one has to hear on the video. It was so much fun, misha has responded great and I could not stop grinning. jared was even on it again respect: "tell us about your underwear, Misha!" lol
I do not know if it's true, but apparently was shown on Italian TV. o_O
oh, I forgot: before that was the roadhouse group picture! great action, jared seeehhhr smells good. Finally, I said to him: "Jared, you, me, scotch at the bar?" He grinned at me: "yes, for sure!" xD how we got to scotch, I do not lead more detail from;)
panel to J2 I can not say much, it was a lot of fun to ask which were also very good (what the guys have said Daniela own way: they were asking really great).
My program was gone for the day, only the evening's concert jason. So I moved down on the room and relaxed a little.
Jason's concert was a blast. a man and his guitar. Goosebumps pure hallelujah, when the whole audience was singing along spontaneously. Unfortunately, the concert was too short.. (was then, as always at the bar, where we road häusler already knew steve and julie were there
came after a while a man and a woman to us and asked if we also to steve's concert would come. Of course! they were very happy that we were coming. Then they sat down again to Julie, Steve and Jason now too. I had no idea who they were. now I know, Dan and Rosalie, keyboard and singing with steve:) how did so apparently rocked that they wanted us to have like to be * proud of themselves and the other is *
initially had had bar completely filled, appear to be rumgesprochen that depend on here now and a few guests. but at 12 we were almost the only ones. I spoke briefly with Jason before he and the others left us. We had much fun at the bar and came to a somewhat faltering jason 1:30 with a wine glass in hand again down to the bar. I asked him to write to my hon con pure. "Sure! ... What was your name again?" "Jason, are you kidding me, you know me for 2 years now!" "..... Sorry .. I'm drunk ... " lol. He sat down a little to us, we were all a bit trendy in tert xD half an hour later, an equally staggering steve came into the bar, with white wine. "Jason". I laughed so steve was very reminiscent of Jack Sparrow in this moment. both staggered away and we decided to slow to crawl into bed.
that was the saturday. I forgot determined hundreds of things that I really wanted to mention yet. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment