Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Overbite Before And After

JIB report part 2 or: the underwear prank part 1

where was I?

oh yes, we got to the final cosplay contest.das meant for us at night occur again, this time at the cocktail party before the fans and guests. Guests included: Jim, misha, Richard, Jason, Steve and Traci. how, in retrospect, turned out even knew nothing of the contest and were totally surprised.
becky and I were going on it again improviesiert cheerfully. misha was sooo sweet that you can not even imagine. He said then only in his castielstimme: "now let me hear your voice castiel". Yes, you can say, Misha and Richard were the fangirls of me and becky because they have cheered us no end. Also misha collins is my double, non-reversed, that he has made very clear;)
we have again rocked the stage. traci has made pictures of us, it will probably still twitter.
has ultimately won bloody mary, but what was probably because she was Italian. but I did not care, because I had something much better: contact with my favorite actors. Also we were the winners of the heart ^ ^. After our performance, the guests distributed to the individual tables. Richard came relatively quickly at my table to where he us with the history of underwear and why we are told what to bring to misha. he also explained how it should proceed: for Misha's panel would anyone take the word and practitioners all roll into. He looked at me. what? I? omg, rich, are you trying to kill me? seriously? misha certainly thought that I Stalke him because I had met him on friday 4 times xD I told him that I'm totally afraid and I think the first would not. misha was suddenly behind me was talking and what with Richard. what, I do not remember, I only know that we have come to the conclusion that misha is my doppelganger and not vice versa. oh yes, they agreed that actually Betty and I had won, but they only clapped softly had.
by richard jim came to us. he asked us all where we came and spoke some German with us. I had already met on Thursday and he even recognized me.
later I saw a little misunderstanding. vlt Misha's brain cells are simply just too gray. at least we wanted misha wave ran to us, because he had not sat with us. He looked at the table, recognized me and showed me the middle finger and said "fuck you!" xD but later he came to us and apologized because he thought that he would be GWES with us. misha nope, you got me just damn often seen. in this situation is incidentally also the image created by nurple where misha is supported with both hands. because the Lord makes me namely after.
came last jason with us and he recognized me! Yay write, after two years online, we really had occasion to come to the right to say hello. He was very nice (like all our guests).
the cocktail party, despite a few incidents bummer very horny and was a lot of fun. außerdem lernte ich so auch holly,britta und helen kennen, die uns roadhäusler für das restliche wochenende begleiteten. I'm tired

absolutely, because I sit in the last 6 hardly slept, but had always celebrated seeeehhhr much xD. therefore remains tuned to learn why the red memory can suffer, and why Richard owed me a drink ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment