Monday, January 14, 2008
Fli Subwoofer Audio Test
Actually, there is no reason or something similar for this entry, I just thought I should have left a last entry in 2007.
This year is incredibly hissed past me. Although the January is a long way off, but the part seems to have been only just. In contrast, May is the final examinations already passed a lifetime. Strange how the sense of time is misleading. In general, it seems, as time passed here ind Bali three times as fast. I'm in wicked time pressure, must meet me in about 2 weeks with my father because I necessarily need to register in January at the Old Canton school. It seems as if the part is too short for all that above all, because all I still speak with my mother must, after I have spoken with my father. I hope it signals me in front of the school clean, because otherwise I certainly do not create, you could even (if necessary, we hope ... or I, sometimes not, it will get that far) unsubscribe me again .
Apart from this problem I should finally learn once again! This is my only Intent in the new year, one, maybe even because I can observe also be disciplined. That needs not only for school but also for AP. * Censored *
is otherwise not much to say. I harbor some resentment over again once the guitarist, we will probably ave to go to the beach today and the New Year, celebrate at the moment I hear constant fireworks whistle (it is gerademal 18:59), I die vor Hunger...Und ich muss endlich meine Grossmutter anrufen! Mist, ich wollte das heute machen und es ging vergessen. >.< Ich schäme mich unsäglich.
Fröhliches Neues Jahr mir selber. >.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment