Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How Do I Buy Mount And Blade On Steam

First entry

Huhu, now I can even rouse myself to an LJ to open = D
The layout is just still under construction and I will do not come anytime soon! It was important that I have a kind of virtual diary where I can write everything from the soul!

Yesterday was another one of those days where you best with no one should talk ....
Fortunately, I was out with Kazuki - thank you, dear, you have me really saved the day. It was really nice with you to Starbucks and go shopping = D! Am very happy to go with you!
At least ..... -.- men are stupid! Or is it me, because I simply am not in a position to do so, I rauszufischen right people; D!
Well, at least it can now only go uphill!

I leave, drive away the GR and start my training in September! My life should have a regulated process and that I need men (initially) not easy =)!

Life goes on ~ = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment