Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wholesale Chicken Wing

Once again the men

Tach, people =)

time it goes back to the men, as elsewhere U_U "
So, the shooting really was the last guy - hey, you were s ass and I already knew habs ^ ^ "
Still I hope somewhere made me - anyway, that's over and I feel really a bit better so =)
men are idiots -. I said that already
Well, at least I was the GR with my best friend and her boyfriend (it can even out of the category "Men are really stupid" low-stress - it is really okay! ) But now that I'm home again, I'm thinking because of some things ....
re-excavated a guy who wants nothing but EGTL of me - but possibly even ... complicated story that I would not run here about its privacy something there to keep out. Now I just do not know where I am actually ..... what to do ... and acted like it ....
I hope this time I just do not feel such a mess - I had this year already, enough of that!

Chezz

PS: entry of a still very, very nice weekend is still = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment