Sunday, October 3, 2010

Denise Milani Surgeon

03/10/2010 Affi-new review in the area Boys Love

Shortly after the last major update, the next on the program. This time there is a pure Boys Love - update because I thank the Connichi and have received several review copies of recent months. Accordingly, this comprehensive update, which thanks to the holiday, perhaps even quite appropriate.

I've also finally the manga and anime "Rose Maiden " made because I have the work of Inariya Fusanosuke very much and wanted to introduce it has been an eternity here. Accordingly, this manga also receive a detailed presentation.

addition, there are three point adjustment, of which the review is to " Berlin Bromley " by Tanja Meurer. Thank you for your support.

A Many thanks also go to the publishers Fire Angels and Cursed Side that support the side with their review copies. Without this help I could imagine only a fraction of the German publications.

Here is an overview of all new reports:

Boys Love
Rose Maiden (Manga)
Restart (Short Review)
fragments of love (Short Review)
Maiden Rose (Anime)
Bunter Hund (Books)
Gakuen Heaven - Endo version (Books)
Berlin Bromley (Books)
The World of Aziell (artbook)

Happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment