Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lincoln Logs Frontier Junction Instructions

I am to them with all my heart ...

.. and they are to me only with computer! Tomorrow control, sitting prepare. Worth it to go online, so within just two minutes, I 8 people-fellow students write: "Gal, you've done computer science?"

I even wonder was, as they have to contact me will be. That's me especially poradovalo_

-
Galyaya
you're in a group of infe?
- 4 th, and you?
-)
question number 2 you
standards Old you know?
- gee, Nea)) is not very much, for me it is better not count))
- no, well, not at all that there?))
shorter I have a plan
I'll kidyu MMS, you take it and helps I resolve contra
and you when you come to write itself, you will already know what the job will be)

laughing till now! Showed his mother, laughing:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment