Monday, October 11, 2010

What To Train On With 68 Def

Initiation

From the book Amelie Notomb "Fear and Trembling"

Mademoiselle Mori accepted my invitation with a surprise-a polite air. She followed me. Room was empty, and we settled there.
I started mild balanced voice:
- I thought we were friends. I do not understand.
- What do you do not you understand?
- You deny that they told me?
- I have nothing to deny. I fulfilled the precept.
- Prescribing was far more important than friendship?
- Friendship too loud word. I would rather call it a "good relations between colleagues."
She uttered these terrible words innocently gracious calm.
- I understand. And you think that our relations will remain good after your action?
- if you'll excuse, I promise to forget everything.
- you can not refuse a sense of humor, Fubuki.
- It's amazing. You behave as if you were offended, though they have committed serious misconduct.
I was careless enough to give:
- is curious. I thought that the Japanese are different from Chinese.
She looked at me, not realizing, as I continued:
- Yes. Whistleblowing did not wait for communism to become a virtue in China. And even today, Hong Kong, the Chinese encourage children to inform on their comrades. I thought that the Japanese have still retained a sense of honor.

Without a doubt, I touched it, and it was my mistake.
She smiled.
- Do you consider yourself the right to read me the lessons of morality?
- How do you, Fubuki, Why would I want to talk to you?
- By enemy ties.
- you do not admit that I did it out of a desire to make peace?
- assume. Apologize, and we will make it up.
I sighed.
- You are smart and sophisticated. Why do you pretend not to understand?
- Do not be pretentious, you understand very easily.
- the better. In this case, you understand my outrage.
- I understand it, and condemn. That I had reason resent your behavior. You are striving for improvement, to which were not eligible.
- Let's say I had no right to do so. But you have something personally that before? My luck in anything you do not infringe.
- I am twenty-nine years old and you are twenty-two. I hold my post from last year. I struggled for years to get it. And you, you dream to do the same for a few weeks?
- So that's it! You need me to suffer. You do not take out someone else's success. How childish!
She laughed contemptuously:
- A exacerbate their situation, as you do, you think, a sign of maturity? I am your leader. You think you have the right to speak so rudely to me?
- You are my leader, it's true. I have no right, I know. But I wanted so you know, I was disappointed. I have so respected.
She smiled gracefully:
- Well, I is not disappointed. I have not had for you no respect.

***
Something I feel like after the German at the university, especially today. German woman, being already very tight, now sold as never before. The most offensive, which is not always scolds her for it. That is not true rasslyshit said - swearing, the very something that is not what to say ... it is not clear what should be done in one way or another exercise. Yes, and my very first always wondered! When picking up the second or third, it is clear what to do can and can not. But to be a pioneer very dangerous. Or maybe it is a pleasure poizmyvatsya ...
And yet, I do not regret that it went into German. Because here I am, indeed, learn it well. And then, all that is done - for the better. So no matter how disgusting and horrible experience, he will still benefit.
In the meantime, go to admire the philosophy of)))


PS "Shivering and numbness," is the same as all the difficulties of translation)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment