Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lifesaver Ionization Smoke Alarm Keeps Beeping

OH! I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien ...

terrible condition. Absolutely do not want to do anything. Exhausting waste time in transport, in the uni ... Please only seminars, they at least discuss and work can be fun. And then not at all. Even a good result for offset in German: 9 / 10, does not bring relief. Could in fact get 10 out of 10 ... Well, I think that this is temporary. At the weekend should be sure to sleep rather than engage in reading books and so on .... Ahead of us need something to expect. I hope something really good and bright ... For example, something like that . .... For some reason, when I was very young, I dreamed of something like that, participation in international konferetsiyah, living the diplomat ... Now I understand that this though in many respects and it is interesting, there also exist some unpleasant moments, and perhaps more. So much so that life is much more than others gorazdoo more enjoyable things.
... OH! I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment