Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Latex-modified Thinset



... 15 days since my last entry. Time back to a scale. First diary stuff, then profound (if I have time or even wants).
Silvester was sickening. The food was still, but then I was told that on my birthday is perhaps the Balinese New Year - which means that no current may be used, do not you leave your house and can not be too loud. Anson most are money coaches. Of course, was heartbroken because it was my 16th place, but fortunately as it turned out, this is the beginning of New Year just a week before my birthday. Lucky.
New Year we spent almost in the car, my mood was about to -38 as the year went on Equip. I hope this means that the new year can only get better.

The Guitarist wants our friendship to a friendship downgrade (previously we had had more of a romance), and maintains stock-still, it would not (only) because of the singer. Right now, I'm sure that I have little in love. It's always the same and in retrospect I see my error - as always when it is too late. One thing I miss my L-Ex, I do not love him more and know though (really) that I (theoretically) better off without him ... but maybe. And my ex-R has a girlfriend so that puts me in jealousy.
has given the candle into my top friend and now is again a weak candles green pieces, which pretty much always flickers and the extinction is near. He said we should wait until I'm in Switzerland and then make a fresh start. I have no better proposal.

What problem number 1 was raised: return. Father is taken, but he is only willing 18'000Fr. to pay. For 4 years. That's 6,000 less than required. He thinks everything he could not cope and have already cut back now. I just hope that my mother received it, otherwise I have a huge problem. You will of course continue, he must pay 24,000, but hey! I can not do magic! I hope they tell me to report soon on the school, otherwise I can not like the neck slit, because then it is too late for the school.




* censored *

I think of profound I am not in a position today. And the time I miss, too. yet to show that I recognize the good aspects of my life, some beautiful things that have happened to me. For example, the work moves a little on my autobiographical book ahead pretty well. What bothers me is only the spelling test, as they always corrected for English and I've still not figured out where I switch it. In addition, I have finally
make-up, even in two shades of gray, which I quite relieved. Within about 5 days I read the first three Harry Potter books and am with Volume 4 in the last half. Even for me that's quite a record.

As long as I'm still cloudy voted blessed to aggressive, I should write a few lines for "power of nothing."

0 comments:

Post a Comment