Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Marlin Model 80 Scope Rings



In the last few days done a great deal. On the one hand, I think finally the knowledge of the guitarist (that he is a * rschloch) gfestigt have, in addition I have lost a friend - and a place. The Guitarist delisted from Sunday to yesterday no longer on its own. Saturday, he apparently thought that he would have to report at some time and wrote me a text message. After the second I could not answer right ognorieren him more and had to. After a short SMS traffic, he said he was tired and wanted to sleep. Since then, there is radio station. He asked not even know why we do not, as usual, his performance came. My lost friend ... our relationship was pretty special, and I do not want to dwell on it. In any case he has broken off contact with me from blue. The penultimate talk was all as usual and then came the rupture of contacts. Something in his Vormulierung has made me suspicious. "I decided to make contact with you to stop completely (...)" completely cancel ... that is, before he had it already abnormally. From which I take it that it was never easy for a few days not online - these days he has blocked me. Without me, informs. There are endless things that violate me but one of the worst is to be ignored. As I see it, if you block someone, he was ignored. He said that if it ezt his relationship. again would allow, he would re-establish contact with add me. But I'm not sure I want this contact or he hurt me once already heavy, and I saw then and now, no good reason for this and the last action.
But something more enjoyable. Or frightening. A fact threatens to undermine AP, threatens even suck out the importance of AP. Previously, I was ready to sacrifice everything except my friends (and some family members) for AP. Now, this willingness dwindles rapidly. AP DOH had already sucked out of me. As an antidote, it destroys the venom, but also an antidote is a poison, so that instead of DOH AP shot through my veins. But now waning power of the AP, is replaced by a much stronger power. I can not say I'm unhappy about the opposite. I have not felt for years as wonderful as it is now. Rather, for our cause it is scary, but would get along wonderfully AP without me, I'm sure.
I am in love. I've fallen in love, as I've fallen before. He's just ... perfect. He just looks gorgeous, is incredibly loving, sweet and ... oh, just incredible. I had never - ever since I woke up from my dream of a perfect world, bin - a sense of purpose, I also needed rarely. But he pushes himself in this position. I can not describe it otherwise than in my two exs, he somehow knows what hurts me and is able to circumnavigate it, whether instinctively or otherwise which he has never really hurt me. We understand each other, it is indescribable, it must be something like my soul brother.
He simply is what I always desired, he has a soft core and the "hard" estimate as far as I can. Romatnisch is, but I'm sure he can be rough. That's what I've always wanted - someone who both has united in himself. So to speak, the combination of my (again) and my best friend R-Ex. And I'm sure I've found this combination in him now. He is younger than everyone else but it appears to me more than many with whom I contact used have. When most I would say. He is a - perhaps the - most important person in my life has become, within the last three days. I cling to him more than anyone else. What increases my fear of losing him a lot. I do not know how I could cope with the loss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment