Monday, January 21, 2008
Letter Welcoming To Church
I laughed inwardly or on notification of a planned rampage in Thun. A fifteen-year-old vocational school students apparently believed by his threat (20:12:07 massacre) he had a holiday extension. Ridiculous. He soiled the legacy of Reb and Vodka and verunglimpflicht not last, any future school Massa notch skiers / inside. Alone the fact that he used the word "massacre" is evidence of his lack of Inteligenz.
As mentioned, I laughed inwardly at this wannabe, when I realized with a new shock, but how terrible people are. It is an insult to any self-thinking, be insulted as a person. 4% in Switzerland are under protection. LEAN 4%! Thanks to our climate warms up the **** and so many emigrate extinct in Switzerland or domestic birds. We create a few thousand years, what has made no other being since the dawn of the world - to destroy the very! Oh yes, it really is glorious to be a man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment