Sunday, January 27, 2008

Make Your Own Projector Screen Resin



I feel like the main character in a book. Or the lead actress in a movie. Not that I am so important and in the position as the main man in the world feel it's more that I appear as an observer, not as I do. Maybe I was a little too much in my
The Power of the story in. Nothing
increased. Whenever something happens to me quite normal or less normal, I immediately think about that and how I could install it. This is the simple little cut up to computer problems, from my love to the empty cell phone battery. It's not as if I just have to
The power of nothingness
think, more it is always in the back of my head, ready to strike again at any moment.
My life seems unreal to me than ever before. I've never been able to understand that I - I - put in my body that I think
and determine my actions, that I love, breathe, eat, argue and hurt. But so far I always managed to either not to think of it, or the fact that it is easy to be me. Only in quiet moment when I really think about it, what it means to be human, what it means to be me, then everything is again high. But today it's different. Since before last Monday about it is different. And tomorrow it will still be different. I can see through my eyes, feel my body, but if I remember to recent past or if I am working on something, then it seems to me that I would stand next to me, but in the literal sense. I do not see on me down and see me write this. It's more like a psychological imagination, never half herumspuckt sharp in my mind. I can not believe that they have said these things to my aunt. It seems to me like I was not able, as it would have been someone else who has taken possession of my body. It seems to me as if I could love as much as I do, than I would have not deserved, as if it were someone else entirely, because he loves and who returns his love. In a moment I miss him more than anything else and the next moment I curse him because he does not think like online. And five minutes later, I hate myself for my bad thoughts, my doubts about his love. I think a psychiatrist would have his fun with me. In fact, I thought of me sometime maybe even contact a. Not so this fuss I stop - while I would not have the slightest bit - but for me to understand myself. But I think I could quite easily end up in a padded cell, something for which I feel no desire. 'll understand Someday I hope someday I will be me, without me for hours to break your head about myself, someday I will be free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment