Monday, June 23, 2008

Free Internet Rpg Games




BRUM! This had to be . Was an insider. Ok, not so much have, just a moment Brum phase. Which means that I constantly "buzzing", ie any with a "Brum" comment. One of my numerous phases. But this is not the only phase that has taken possession of me right now. In addition, this fact would have the sadistic phase. I think things like Hostel are known by everyone. This sadistic phase I LOVE this movie. Yep, definitely. * Hand drill to take * addition there again in the Misanthropin me. Down with the humanity! Muhahaha, surrender them to the flames! Burn us all down! There are two possibilities: either I'm serious or otherwise. If you would report me ... I mean it seriously.
Mankind deserves to die ... but also I've been left out in other posts.

to rap. I hate

rap. I hate

him. Yep, definitely. Aaaaaber ... I love
Hirntot Records. That it is a rap label ... uh ... that they can indeed nothing, right? * Dreamy smile * "blood sport blood sports ... ... blood sport to the death!" * Head bang * Just once! I can only hope that they are not serious, stop just because of the bek * ckten negotiation (and the dam * industrialized countries in penalties) with the splatter texts. >. \u0026lt;Well, if you are serious about it BUT, I'll just kind of the old albums. * Shrug * own fault, they would - I think - losing quite a lot of fans. Including me, and that would be the worst could happen? (Irony? ... Probably a little). Abgsehen like this: I AM HITLER! Male, 16, single. I was told by some time (after a keyword description of my [also available on my website] self), it would be as if Hitler would have declared the age of 16. So, I'm Hitler, call me captain.
Furthermore: Yesterday I destroyed my favorite lamp. Something horny as can be found only very rarely. It was red (ok, eeeeigentlich orange, but it was such a dark orange, it was kind of a red) and the base was black. It was tubular, which spread a little black to orange from ... just ... beautiful. The light which they gave was one of the most pleasant, which man can produce, it was dampened by a reddish glow, while brightly through the upper hole in the ceiling seemed, was lit up so they meet, despite the subdued light the room. This bright light was passed directly to the ceiling, so dazzling Never. She was also environment friendly as they can enlighten themselves only with saving light bulb. How it happened? I joked with Mellie, I my heart is not really needed. She said that since I do not it would need it so I could give her. It was my answer, I would just quickly pick up the knife to cut out my heart (an abbreviated version is). So I get up, stumble on the Header, I verhedere in the lamp cord and fall down. Here I tear my lamp with me, which pulls in my glass case with it. As I lie So I can not move from shock to my lamp and look at her death. It was really a death ... first shone the bulb (which was now open ... which the base was intact, but completely destroyed the tube) is weak. Then she began to flicker. While the flickering became stronger, the light is reduced further and further. Until it went out.
I can not describe what a loss for me (0% irony) ...

would actually stand out more. Due to the latest events, this section has been deleted. I will discuss in the next post more on it.
It may be that this record is very different from all others. Can not judge it, I'm feeling right now vieeeeeeel too good! Despite bad luck (or perhaps because) I am a Glitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment