Thursday, June 26, 2008
Lauren London Hair Extensions
moment ... It was a chain reaction. I am in my misanthropy once again on the Live Journal of ResistantX stumbled. So I let a little. From then threw a short step to 'We kill'em all ". From then on other links and so on and so on. Finally, I devoted the day actually ResistantX. And of course, become sentimental in once again on this RIP-videos. Terrible, what a howling Phase I currently have.
somehow touched me this "Bastian-thing" (I call it only from lack of a more appropriate word so ...) amazing. I can not say if Columbine was equally touching. At that time I was ... 13, 14? I did not so much, although I believed it. I think with such age one is more compassionate, more completely put themselves in other People. Perhaps I Bastian touched so intense. Because he was in Germany, the continent into "my area" and therefore not on another. Because I did not have to translate his resignation letter, because I is more apparent at 16 than it was then at Columbine the case. Sure, over the years understood the message of the Reb and Vodka, with Sturmgeist89 it impressed itself more into me. But while I tend to feel a Sturmgeist89 ... strange admiration, so I just touched Bastian. In Sturmgeist89 I found it a pity that he was not there that I never had the opportunity to talk to him. And at Columbine ... how many times I wished nothing more as a time machine to see it in reality in order to talk to them. If I had tried to dissuade them? No ... no, I do not think so. Had I been warned? Before Dylan's agonizing death? Prior to that, what would happen to their parents? Prior to that, as her friends would be affected? ... I think not. No, I'm almost sure I would have concealed anything. Perhaps I should have reported that they achieved their goals. That after almost nine years ago still speak of them that they were idols to (partially). That their message was understood. Maybe I would have told them about AP ... maybe by the imitators, perhaps from those that they are equal. Yes, perhaps I would have told them that they were glorified by many as gods. As they were dismissed from the crowd, the society as demons. But with all these "maybes" is something clear: I had on 20 April cried. I was standing in front of the school ... depending on them followed. But the tears were flowing down in streams. If I had after her suicide, the force had to return to the present day? Maybe I would have had feelings of guilt ... but I do not think so. They gave so much power. Oh yes, she died a martyr's death. I am not interested, how many say you should not deify them and all other school-goers Massa notch, dies würde nichts bringen: Sie gaben Menschen Kraft, gaben ihnen etwas, für das sie kämpfen konnten. Sie öffneten die Augen vieler. Erzählt mir noch so viel davon, ich solle sie nicht glorifizieren, ich tue es! Und ich bekenne mich dazu! Nich wie viele, welche offiziel "ihre Tat verabscheuen und als unverzeihlich" titulieren. Soll mich LiveJournal bannen oder löschen! Ich stehe dazu! Ich verstehe ihre Tat, ich verstehe ihre Wut und ich verstehe es, dass sie nicht gegen das Rachegefühl ankämpfen
wollten
. Es hat nichts mit
können zu tun. Reb und Vodka waren nicht verzweifelt, sie haben es geplant, bis ins kleinste Detail. Anscheinend zwar nich gut genug, aber sie
wollten revenge. Bastian had to. When he heard her desperation between the lines of the burgeoning hatred. No question, he hated the people and society. But he was desperate. And no one has heard his cry. Sure you can say "Would you geschrauen with me, I would have heard you." Also, I would write this. But close friends heard nothing. As we? He showed the world a face of calm during the struggle within him was burning. I think ... alone for his acting (again excuse the word should not be herabsetztend) you can admire him, we should officially for his actions but not the. RIP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment