Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mrs. Fields Stock Symbol



Humanity - I will have to hardly repeat what I think of it. Interestingly, however, I was just on a pretty high. My hate was a little cool, conquer my trust easily. In other words, my misanthropy set his sights a little. But it is not always the case that follows something like a crash? I'm not angry. I'm not even disappointed. But I'm bitter. It was never my goal to kill my people hate. I did not even have to cool down before him. It was just a nice change to see people in the news without that stale taste in the mouth to have. In this state, almost affection for people was one of them to bruise him. With hammer, hatchet and sword put this person in my vase of acceptance of the human race irreparable damage. The vase is destroyed, right now my lamp. The bitterness is enclosed flowed out and ate the same acid in my heart and my mind. My misanthropy is risen to their sleep. Even though I am told, I would say only. I would think my homophobia not as serious as it really is. Although it is claimed that I am not allowed to call Misanthropin because the hatred is not referring to all the people that made exceptions, all my friends, part of my family and myself. Not matter how many times is called after my pseudo, I know my feelings. I hate you! You, who / which reads you (unless you're somebody I guess ^ ^). I hate all that match my image. But some who deserve to be hated even more. Christians, Muslims, for example. Members of sects such as Jehovah's Witnesses, the dress up at every corner. wag Machos, unpatriotic, alien to her instead of the Swiss flag. And those who claim to be something to outward "cool" to act. People who claim to have the news of Reb, from vodka, or understood by ResistenX Sturmgeist89. Those who dare to take to NS in the mouth, but swallowing drugs at every opportunity would be to life-time Yet. These people, who pretend to hate the company to despise them and punish those with stupidity - but another link in its own object of hatred are. Oh yes, they have earned the hatred really is. My oh-so-great Vasenzerstörerin is such a case. Has apologized afterwards. For what? For the destruction of the vase? Surprises me that they can measure the dimensions of his action at all. Whether she wants to apologize for the bitterness in me. Or whether the excuse is their bright side: The fouling of the memory of Reb, vodka and the others. Did she do this? They apologized for their hate just pretend? A false excuse. you read this, read quietly a comment.


My misanthropy is now pure. She showed me once again why I hate this man Sun I do not condemn even the society, with less debt. It is the nature of man, which I condemn. Not the original nature, not NS, not conservation. The new, invented, oh so wonderful nature of the people I hate. The pursuit of infinity, of immortality. Seizure medication, as it would be a staple now, time and time and more time. , 100, 110 and 150 in twenty years We want to protect nature? But we must die! It's not the CO2, there are not things like Cars and nuclear power plants, which destroy the nature.

We are! We multiply ourselves worse than rats. We cover the whole planet, adapt to any climate and poison any region. We are worse than the plague.
Vasenzerstörerin But is not the only reason my Misanthropieschubs. Ok, actually it is the trigger, but someone else stamped the pieces and read the bitter acid like rain falling on the fiasco. Let's call him ... the insect. Oh, if I started recently with the right to ogle (20% of foreigners in Switzerland! 90% of whom are loyal to their country of origin and Switzerland is only a good place to live. There are also yet all naturalized!), I had never been in violation punks. No, I liked them. Their violence was different than the right, left-wing radicals while lame but kind of interesting. But no more. Fooled me as the first punk ... well, random. Every now and then. But after the insect is clear to me that they all are like that. Loyalty is a foreign word to them. For a little coke to bring to whom, for a shot they sell their Grandmother. Than normal "friend" you are non for it. Maybe a little loyalty to her friend. But for all their loyalty has already been used. They throw you out like you're dirt, and proletarians out how humane they are.
"We just beat up to destroy objects which human rights."
people can damage has mostly been resolved, for which there is a dam * industrialized countries in hospitals? Also: NS! The beat was just not strong enough, not fast enough, not enough inteligente. And they destroy their property, what if the insurance paid nothing? Oh, yes does not matter if the guy is one of the loading from Sozailamt to live, the main thing we were "humane." Ha-ha. Preach anarchy. Anyone with a little common sense knows that anarchy does not work. Sure, I am for anarchy, but the destruction of mankind. In this sense: "tick perish!"
Now I finally. Revenge is sworn revenge is bitter, revenge is beer! BRUM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment